Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Interview

So, I have my first real job interview tomorrow.  I don't mean that I haven't had job interviews before, because I obviously have.  I've had multiple jobs in my life, but I haven't ever had an interview for a career, a full-time, long-term job.  WHOA.  I'm not sure how to feel about it all.  I think it's going to go well, I'm pretty good at the whole interview thing so I have some high hopes.  Plus, can you really go into an interview with the thought that you're not getting the job?  Just not happening.  Anyway... the interview is at a local, non-profit children's theater.  Now, I'm not looking to stay in the theatrical industry; however, I AM looking to stay in the marketing industry and this position is mainly a marketing position.  So, fingers crossed for me!  I'll let you know tomorrow afternoon how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment